Join us for a free educational event. We have a great panel of physicians experienced in NF1 care for adults and children. Invite your family, friends, doctors, teachers, etc.
Please [RSVP] RSVP is not mandatory but much appreciated. Having an estimated attendance will help us better prepare for registration, lunch and print outs.
- 9:30am Registration opens
- 10:00am - 12:00pm Morning session
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm Lunch provided
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm Afternoon session "Ask the Doc"
- Dr. David Stevenson, Interim Service Chief, Medical Genetics Co-director, NF Clinic Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Cynthia Campen, Co-director, NF Clinic Child Neurology and Neuro-oncology Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Jacinda Sampson, Adult Neurology Stanford Hospital
- Dr. Michel Kliot, Clinical Professor Department of Neurosurgery, Co-director, Peripheral Nerve Center, Department of Neurosurgery, Stanford University School of Medicine
Afternoon Session "Ask the Doc" Dr. David Stevenson, Dr. Cynthia Campen, Dr. Jacinda Sampson, Dr. Michel Kliot, Dr. Shannon Beres, MD (neuro-ophthalmology), Chris Stevens (speech pathologist), Ellyn Farrelly (genetic counselor), Dr. Scott Hoffinger (orthopedist), Sam Ingerick (NF Clinic ~ Nurse Practitioner)